We have recently partnered with ArtiLink, a young business who has created a social network dedicated to artists from all kind of artistic fields, creative professionals or cultural structures. Their website offers them one more visibility solution for free and it is also possible to buy a premium account to increase his visibility. Artists can put all the medium they want on their profiles and their actualities, and follow the people or structures they like to be informed of their projects.
From Charlotte Canario, artistic creation – “Our goal is to create links between arts, people and their different activities, that is why we organize meetings each month in Lyon since a year and a half where people can gather them, bring their books and share about their projects, in a convivial way !”
The meeting begins usually at 19 pm and ends around 23 pm. The first part of the meeting is for networking, then a second part is dedicated to a showcases, where 5 or 6 people (artists, associations, musicians…etc.) come to present their work to the gathering. It can take the form of a concert, a performance, a PowerPoint presentation, a dance show… We try to mix as most as possible the fields of intervention!
The first ArtLinki meet up of 2013 is this Thursday 21st February and is taking place at StrongRooms and what a program they have put together!
– ACME TV : Company of The Year Acme is an independent production company
– AND NOW WEE : Fashion Design Brand which draws it’s inspiration from the rich cultural heritage of East London.
– CYRUS MAHBOUBIAN is a London-based photographer working in analogue materials.
– MARK : graffiti artist for 26 years now and have life-long experience painting graffiti murals in the United Kingdom and abroad.
– Live Art by Street Artists from LSD Magazine
– KOMA JAZZ : Dj live set all Night long
WHERE – STRONGROOMS | 120-124 Curtain Road Shoreditch London EC2A 3SQ.
WHEN – 21st February 2103 | 6 to 11pm
See you there!